POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Man, does this look fake! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Man, does this look fake! (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: TonyB
Subject: Man, does this look fake!
Date: 31 Oct 1999 14:16:26
Message: <381c958a@news.povray.org>
http://www.didgeridoings.com/Nature/NatBody.html

Remember when we talked about how some things in nature look 'fake' and when
someone traces that, we complain? Well, here you'll find lots of 'fake'
looking sceneries from Australia. Enjoy.

Post a reply to this message

Actually only one set is from Australia, most are from the US.
Absolutely fantastic nonetheless.

Margus