POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : a horse of glass? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  a horse of glass? (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: omniVERSE
Subject: Re: a horse of glass?
Date: 3 Nov 1999 11:54:29
Message: <382068c5@news.povray.org>
Yes, 460KB as it came out the other end (pun in there somewhere). I wondered
what was going on with this group when I went to retrieve it. I have all the
binary groups set to d/l only headers for this reason.
Say, Alan (and others too), you might consider emailing in the future to ask
for message cancellation to be done before replies get made.  Would
hopefully spare a few of us the trouble in retrievals later on. Just a
thought...

Bob

Alan Kong <ako### [at] povrayNO-SPAMorg> wrote in message
> On Wed, 03 Nov 1999 01:24:32 +0100, merath <mer### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
>
> >my work is'nt a horse
> >but it's a shell'y glass object
>
>   Hi, merath. Nice shell object but you might want to read, "Where can I
> post my binary or text file?" in the group:
>
> povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions
>
>   Please also consider posting smaller binary attachments, as a 353k file
is
> pretty sizable, even for our binaries.images group.
>
>   Thanks for your help in keeping our groups organized.
>
> --
> Alan - ako### [at] povrayorg - a k o n g <at> p o v r a y <dot> o r g
> http://www.povray.org - Home of the Persistence of Vision Ray Tracer

Post a reply to this message