POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : a horse of glass? : Re: a horse of glass? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:33:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a horse of glass?
From: merath
Date: 3 Nov 1999 16:26:46
Message: <3820B76A.9D82CAA@t-online.de>
sorry
for the big message , i posted yesterday ,  it was a great mistake
  i was shure it's the tumbernail 3,2 k ,but it was'nt,
but you could be sure , the same happend to me ,  today if i started to
look if someone posted a response , and with my modem conection i wait
and so on .

i think i've to pay more attention that this does never happen to you
and to all the other's  who downloaded the ready scene-picture

so
i've deleted the message

now i'll post the right one
thank and sorry