POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : cartoon Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:26:34 EDT (-0400)
  cartoon (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: vmx
Subject: cartoon
Date: 1 Oct 1999 16:02:35
Message: <37f5135b@news.povray.org>
Is it possible to create pictures that look like a drawn cartoon with
POV-Ray.
If yes please give me an example or an URL or a picture.

THANX,
  CU,
    vmx.

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: cartoon
Date: 1 Oct 1999 16:24:10
Message: <37f5186a@news.povray.org>
Using a quality setting of 0 or 1 or other low number has been talked of
before for doing "cartoon"-like renders.  Believe it was TonyB who posted an
image at p.b.i. of a similar thing too, although I'm unsure if it had a low
quality setting or not.
Anyhow, it has been thought of before but I doubt there's a whole lot on it
out there.  Perhaps a few people will be able to say something on it.

Bob

vmx <vmx### [at] gmxde> wrote in message news:37f5135b@news.povray.org...
> Is it possible to create pictures that look like a drawn cartoon with
> POV-Ray.
> If yes please give me an example or an URL or a picture.
>
> THANX,
>   CU,
>     vmx.

Post a reply to this message