POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : UPD: the world of pov-ray users Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  UPD: the world of pov-ray users (Message 21 to 22 of 22)
From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: UPD: the world of pov-ray users
Date: 16 Sep 1999 09:24:25
Message: <37e0ef89@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:04:02 -0500, Bob Hughes wrote:
>Ah, but that is what the zoomed in views are for, so I don't have to
>try and do that  : )  Anything is worthy of consideration though so
>thanks for sharing that thought.

I know this isn't exactly on the current thread of discussion, but
I don't appear to be on the map.  I'm in the list, but the closest
dot to my location appears to be somewhere in Ohio.  On-topic for
the current discussion, though - 'twould be nice if the outlines of
countries and perhaps states and provinces (in the bigger countries)
were overlaid on the map, something like what you see with weather
maps.

Post a reply to this message