POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : UPD: the world of pov-ray users : Re: UPD: the world of pov-ray users Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:25:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UPD: the world of pov-ray users
From: Ron Parker
Date: 16 Sep 1999 09:24:25
Message: <37e0ef89@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:04:02 -0500, Bob Hughes wrote:
>Ah, but that is what the zoomed in views are for, so I don't have to
>try and do that  : )  Anything is worthy of consideration though so
>thanks for sharing that thought.

I know this isn't exactly on the current thread of discussion, but
I don't appear to be on the map.  I'm in the list, but the closest
dot to my location appears to be somewhere in Ohio.  On-topic for
the current discussion, though - 'twould be nice if the outlines of
countries and perhaps states and provinces (in the bigger countries)
were overlaid on the map, something like what you see with weather
maps.