POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : incomplete TGA from POV-Ray Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:11:52 EDT (-0400)
  incomplete TGA from POV-Ray (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Sander
Subject: incomplete TGA from POV-Ray
Date: 7 Sep 1999 14:51:50
Message: <37d55ec6@news.povray.org>
Hello,
Have you also tried in vain to load an incomplete TGA-file into Photoshop?
And got frustrated that you were too impatient to wait for completion of the
session?
I did, and I fabricated a small program that simply inserts the rendered
number of lines into the incomplete TGA. It then is compatible with
Photoshop! It _only_ works with POV-Ray type 2 TGA's without footer.
Download the ZIP (about 202 k) from my homepage
http://sander.stols.com/chngTGA.zip and give it a try.

Please let me know if there are problems...

Sander

Post a reply to this message

Photoshop can't load in a incomplete image?  Hmm, PSP 5 here does
fine, I use it all the time when I do partial renders (selected area).
Copy and paste into the full size renders.  Helps a lot when you have
a lengthy render and something within the scene needs redoing, so long
as it is a part which does not effect other parts of course.

Bob

Sander <san### [at] the-internet> wrote in message
> Hello,
> Have you also tried in vain to load an incomplete TGA-file into
Photoshop?
> And got frustrated that you were too impatient to wait for
completion of the
> session?
> I did, and I fabricated a small program that simply inserts the
rendered
> number of lines into the incomplete TGA. It then is compatible with
> Photoshop! It _only_ works with POV-Ray type 2 TGA's without footer.
> Download the ZIP (about 202 k) from my homepage
> http://sander.stols.com/chngTGA.zip and give it a try.
>
> Please let me know if there are problems...
>
> Sander

Post a reply to this message