POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : incomplete TGA from POV-Ray : Re: incomplete TGA from POV-Ray Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:13:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: incomplete TGA from POV-Ray
From: Sander
Date: 8 Sep 1999 03:34:09
Message: <37d61171@news.povray.org>
How exactly do you copy and paste? Not from within POV-Ray, surely? I could
indeed do it using ACDSee as an intermediate.

You could have told me before I started programming ;~)
I had a lot of fun, though, made all the mistakes possible.
Sander

Bob Hughes <inv### [at] aolcom> schreef in berichtnieuws
37d5c66f@news.povray.org...