POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurface media question Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:28:08 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface media question (Message 11 to 20 of 21)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Isosurface media question
Date: 7 Sep 1999 07:49:27
Message: <37D4FB72.DA4FAB0F@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Juha wrote:

> Peter Popov <pet### [at] usanet> wrote:
> : Let's cook some donuts (ways to make a torus):
>
> : lathe/sor
>
>   You can't make a torus with a sor.

Well don't get sor about it !

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

From: Lance Birch
Date: 7 Sep 1999 09:16:14
Message: <37d5101e@news.povray.org>
EGADS!  IT'S A PUN!  KILL IT, KILL IT!!!  :O

--
Lance.

(P.S. u could resort to patches...)

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind
Ken wrote in message <37D4FB72.DA4FAB0F@pacbell.net>...

>Nieminen Juha wrote:
>>
>> Peter Popov <pet### [at] usanet> wrote:
>> : Let's cook some donuts (ways to make a torus):
>>
>> : lathe/sor
>>
>>   You can't make a torus with a sor.
>
>Well don't get sor about it !
>
>--
>Ken Tyler
>
>See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:
>http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html

Post a reply to this message

> EGADS!  IT'S A PUN!  KILL IT, KILL IT!!!  :O

They monitor these groups,
On the lookout for Ken,
But that Povray Punster,
Has struck once again.