POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Survey Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Survey (Message 11 to 20 of 27)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 7 Messages >>>
From: Ken Matassa
Subject: Re: Survey
Date: 27 Aug 1999 23:26:38
Message: <37C75859.8F3@pacbell.net>
Mark Wagner wrote:

> After seeing the latest thread in a language other than English, I was
> wondering:
>
> What languages do people here speak?
>
> Send your replies to ren### [at] yahoocom
>
> Mark

English, a few words of German, French, Russian, Japanes, as well as a
smattering of C, Basic, Fortran, and assembler.

Ken Matassa

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken Matassa
Date: 27 Aug 1999 23:27:49
Message: <37C758A0.5827@pacbell.net>
Oh, I almost forgot, POVray, of course.

Ken Matassa

Post a reply to this message

From: Mark Wagner
Date: 28 Aug 1999 01:22:40
Message: <37c77220@news.povray.org>
Mark Wagner wrote in message <37c62d7e@news.povray.org>...
>After seeing the latest thread in a language other than English, I was
>wondering:
>
>What languages do people here speak?

English, enough Spanish, German and French to ask the location of the
restroom, C/C++, BASIC (many dialects), AppleScript, assembler, Intel
Machine Code, RoboTalk, POV...

Mark

Post a reply to this message

> After seeing the latest thread in a language other than English, I was
> wondering:
>
> What languages do people here speak?
>
> Send your replies to ren### [at] yahoocom
>
> Mark

English here, Polish there...

--
Wojtek Bauman aka reaver | rea### [at] spleenwawpl | ICQ: 3429749 |
http://reaver.spleen.waw.pl | PGP: finger bauman@inx.pm.waw.pl |

Post a reply to this message

> ...What languages do people here speak?...

Spanish,  enough English, German and French to little more than to  ask
the location of the
rest room. Some time ago I new BASIC, assembler and Pascal, but now
Mathematica and POV...

Alberto

Post a reply to this message