POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Survey : Re: Survey Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:15:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Survey
From: Peter Popov
Date: 29 Aug 1999 09:04:24
Message: <37d4c5ff.9076108@204.213.191.228>
On Sat, 28 Aug 1999 03:47:02 +0300, Margus Ramst <mar### [at] peakeduee>
wrote:

>Estonian, English, German, Finnish, a bit of French... And I can swear in
>Russian ;)
>Oh, and my POV is pretty fluent.

Bulgarian, English, Russian, some Spanish, and a little Latin.
Planning to learn German and French, and perhaps Italian because my
father knows it quite well. I also have a half-Polish friend who is of
course fluent in Bulgarian and Polish, so I might think about it.
Slavic languages are hard, though.

POV-Ray, C (no plusses!), Pascal, AppleSoft BASIC, 6502 assembler
(long live Merlin!), some HTML, javaScript. I will learn C++, php3 and
Perl5 when I have some more time.

Ah, and I can swear in Bulgarian (any dialect), Serbian, Macedonian,
Russian, English, Latin (mostly anatomical :) ), Spanish (quite a lot
but not as much as I'd like to), Italian (but only what my father let
me know), and an occasional 4-letter equivalent or two in French,
German, Gipsy, Greek, Turkish, Croatian, Romanian. Ah, and I used to
know one in Chinese but seem to have forgotten it (I'll have to ask a
Chinese friend about it :) ) Basically I can get my nose bleeding
mostly anywhere decide to go. Not that I haven't done it...

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700