POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A birthday, of a sorts ... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  A birthday, of a sorts ... (Message 11 to 20 of 36)
From: TonyB
Subject: Re: A birthday, of a sorts ...
Date: 18 Aug 1999 17:09:14
Message: <37BB123E.DE546327@panama.phoenix.net>

Espero que lo pongan de nuevo y actualizado. Era muy interesante.

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Non nova, sed nove.

Post a reply to this message

From: Alberto
Date: 18 Aug 1999 17:54:56
Message: <37BB2C18.1CBE5DC4@ma.usb.ve>
TonyB wrote:

> Espero que lo pongan de nuevo y actualizado. Era muy interesante.

Alberto.

Post a reply to this message

From: Charles
Date: 18 Aug 1999 19:45:12
Message: <37BB4587.82FB00DD@enter.net>
Ken wrote:
> And long may she live...
>
> OT - Is Povray a male or female progam ?

How can you ask such a thing? Consider:

You devote massive amounts of time to her, and spend all your money
on computer upgrades for her. If you make a mistake, she will not
fail to inform you of it; Often you have no idea why she complains
about the things you do for her, but arguing with her about it will
do no good whatsoever. Frequently the code you put in her must be
put in several times before she is satisfied. And if you put up
with all that, be patient, and make a committment, eventually
she will bear you many beautiful images...

Happy birthday, povray.org!
Charles
--
http://www.enter.net/~cfusner
"...Then darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time,

Post a reply to this message