POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This newserver and SPAMbots Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  This newserver and SPAMbots (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Philip Bartol
Subject: This newserver and SPAMbots
Date: 14 Aug 1999 13:03:00
Message: <37b5a144@news.povray.org>
I was wondering if there is a problem with SPAMbots on this news server. I'd
like to get rid of the anti-SPAM device while accessing this news server (I've
got a seperate copy of News Xpress running) but I don't want a whole new flood
of SPAM dropped into my mailbox.

I know this isn't really POVray related, but this was the only place I figured
I could look...

Thanks...

PHIL

-----[ to reply, the domain name is "concentric.net" ]-----
Spelling mistakes brought to you courtesy of the
Allentown Public School System.

Post a reply to this message