POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Nut's gallery Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:14:29 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Nut's gallery (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: POV-Nut's gallery
Date: 14 Aug 1999 12:44:25
Message: <37b59bb7.28411181@204.213.191.228>
OK, I cooked up a quick 'n' dirty gallery page. Most of the work is
not POV, as my rendered images are hardly ever worth posting. Some are
raytraced and post-processed, others involve fractals from FractInt,
but most of them are 2D. If anyone is interested, here's the url:

http://peter.hit.bg/gallery/index.html

Thumbnails, names and big versions, not a single byte more (yet) :)
I'll soon write descriptions etc. but for now, just take a look.

Enjoy.

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700

Post a reply to this message