POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some UV math Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Some UV math (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Some UV math
Date: 6 Aug 1999 02:55:08
Message: <37ab85db.3283965@204.213.191.228>
Can anyone tell me the matrix to transform a given triangle into
another given triangle? I need this for some UV mapping stuff in POV
(not UVPOV :) ). TIA.

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700

Post a reply to this message

From: Nieminen Mika
Subject: Re: Some UV math
Date: 6 Aug 1999 03:39:21
Message: <37aa9129@news.povray.org>
Peter Popov <pet### [at] usanet> wrote:
: Can anyone tell me the matrix to transform a given triangle into
: another given triangle? I need this for some UV mapping stuff in POV
: (not UVPOV :) ). TIA.

  If http://users.erols.com/vansickl/matrix.htm doesn't help, you could ask
the author of that page himself. I'm sure he knows the answer.