POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for stereopair->HF software Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for stereopair->HF software (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Looking for stereopair->HF software
Date: 4 Aug 1999 14:18:13
Message: <37A88325.5BA41F1F@pacbell.net>
Take a peek at:
http://www.usna.edu/Users/oceano/pguth/website/microdem.htm

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Date: 4 Aug 1999 14:24:10
Message: <37a8854a@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 04 Aug 1999 11:15:01 -0700, Ken wrote:

>Take a peek at:
>http://www.usna.edu/Users/oceano/pguth/website/microdem.htm

Nice, but not exactly what I'm looking for.  I already have a
program that consumes DEMs, I'm looking for one that produces
them.  It's looking more and more like I'll have to write my
own, unless the Open Source Remote Sensing project gets around
to writing something usable soon.  Of course, if I do succeed
in writing my own, I shall donate the source to that project.

Post a reply to this message

> Nice, but not exactly what I'm looking for.  I already have a
> program that consumes DEMs, I'm looking for one that produces
> them.  It's looking more and more like I'll have to write my
> own, unless the Open Source Remote Sensing project gets around
> to writing something usable soon.  Of course, if I do succeed
> in writing my own, I shall donate the source to that project.

Someone who may know of some software for your needs would be John Beale.
I have found him approachable in the past and if anyone knows he probably
does. Email him at bea### [at] bestcom

On Wed, 04 Aug 1999 13:18:45 -0700, Ken wrote:

>Ron Parker wrote:
>
>> Nice, but not exactly what I'm looking for.  I already have a
>> program that consumes DEMs, I'm looking for one that produces
>> them.  It's looking more and more like I'll have to write my
>> own, unless the Open Source Remote Sensing project gets around
>> to writing something usable soon.  Of course, if I do succeed
>> in writing my own, I shall donate the source to that project.
>
>Someone who may know of some software for your needs would be John Beale.
>I have found him approachable in the past and if anyone knows he probably
>does. Email him at bea### [at] bestcom

Thanks, Ken, I'll give that a try.

Post a reply to this message