POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for stereopair->HF software : Re: Looking for stereopair->HF software Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:11:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for stereopair->HF software
From: Ron Parker
Date: 4 Aug 1999 14:24:10
Message: <37a8854a@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 04 Aug 1999 11:15:01 -0700, Ken wrote:

>Take a peek at:
>http://www.usna.edu/Users/oceano/pguth/website/microdem.htm

Nice, but not exactly what I'm looking for.  I already have a
program that consumes DEMs, I'm looking for one that produces
them.  It's looking more and more like I'll have to write my
own, unless the Open Source Remote Sensing project gets around
to writing something usable soon.  Of course, if I do succeed
in writing my own, I shall donate the source to that project.