POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted.net Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:29:21 EDT (-0400)
  Twysted.net (Message 61 to 66 of 66)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Twysted.net [Update - Macros section done! ]
Date: 4 Aug 1999 16:10:07
Message: <37A89D61.DAEA40E1@pacbell.net>
Twyst wrote:

> The next section I'll work on is the links.. Ken, care to take this position
> once I get the system in place? =D
> thanx,
> Twyst

I don't mind contributing links to your site but it is not my idea of a good
time plugging 750 links into your system one at a time. There has got to be
an easier way :) Might I suggest that I send you a copy of my html version of
the links and you can simply use them as a seperate attraction to your links ?
Or if you prefer I can send the aforementioned collection to you and you can
then incorporate them in some other format that suits your needs.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm

Post a reply to this message

Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message

> Twyst wrote:
>
> > The next section I'll work on is the links.. Ken, care to take this
position
> > once I get the system in place? =D
> > thanx,
> > Twyst
>
> I don't mind contributing links to your site but it is not my idea of a
good
> time plugging 750 links into your system one at a time. There has got to
be
> an easier way :) Might I suggest that I send you a copy of my html version
of
> the links and you can simply use them as a seperate attraction to your
links ?
> Or if you prefer I can send the aforementioned collection to you and you
can
> then incorporate them in some other format that suits your needs.
>
> --
> Ken Tyler
>
> mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
> http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm

Heh. It's not MY idea of a good time, either. But I do have a CGI app that
will bulk-add a large list of links (or I can use Excel, too. :D ) - I've
done it before. If you want to send them, great! I'll do the grunt work. =D.
I know I need to re-organize the links I do have, anyways. The categories
aren't the best.

Twyst

Post a reply to this message