POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted.net : Re: Twysted.net [Update - Macros section done! ] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twysted.net [Update - Macros section done! ]
From: Ken
Date: 4 Aug 1999 16:10:07
Message: <37A89D61.DAEA40E1@pacbell.net>
Twyst wrote:

> The next section I'll work on is the links.. Ken, care to take this position
> once I get the system in place? =D
> thanx,
> Twyst

I don't mind contributing links to your site but it is not my idea of a good
time plugging 750 links into your system one at a time. There has got to be
an easier way :) Might I suggest that I send you a copy of my html version of
the links and you can simply use them as a seperate attraction to your links ?
Or if you prefer I can send the aforementioned collection to you and you can
then incorporate them in some other format that suits your needs.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm