POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : the world of pov-ray users changed Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  the world of pov-ray users changed (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: the world of pov-ray users changed
Date: 4 Oct 1999 10:49:35
Message: <37f8be7f@news.povray.org>
Addition to  the world of pov-ray users  map has been made.  Now has
individual hemispheres too for a better closeup.  Makes seeing the marker
dots much easier since before the people on the edge of the world were next
to impossible to see clearly, the Jpg still messes with it but I hate to
have anything larger than the 150K images there.  Check it out or join up if
you will:

  http://members.aol.com/wrld0rigin/povwrldjpg.htm    ;zero in 0rigin

P.S. seem to have a problem with the background URL to the submission page,
so it's here: http://members.aol.com/wrld0rigin/povworld.htm  in case you
need it.

Bob
--