POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : the world of pov-ray users changed : Re: the world of pov-ray users changed Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: the world of pov-ray users changed
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 9 Oct 1999 03:02:45
Message: <37fee895@news.povray.org>
I think the few missing names which should have been linked to places in my
pov script is due to the fact they were added at the very beginning from the
newsgroup thread that started it all.
Anyone not wanting to be on there would have hopefully emailed me via the
map web page and let me know by now.  You not wanting to be included Lance?

:^D

Bob