POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: Search Engine Online Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Announce: Search Engine Online (Message 11 to 20 of 22)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Jerome M  BERGER
Subject: Re: Announce: Search Engine Online
Date: 29 Sep 1999 13:39:26
Message: <37F24EC0.8DBFFA5D@enst.fr>
Ken wrote:

> Greetings,
>
>   The link page at povray.org now has a search engine online. This was
> done to make it even easier for you to find the resources that you may
> be searching for. Everyone should give a big round of applause to Chris
> Cason and the hard work he has put into this latest improvement to the
> povray.org home page.
>
> If you get time check it out and let me know what you think.
> http://www.povray.org/links/
>
> Enjoy,
>
> --
> Ken Tyler
> 1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:
> http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html

Cheeeerrs

		Jerome

--
*******************************

* they'll tell you what can't * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* be done and why...          * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger
* Then do it.                 *
*******************************

Post a reply to this message

From: Paul Brown
Date: 29 Sep 1999 13:50:57
Message: <37f25181@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message

> Greetings,
>
>   The link page at povray.org now has a search engine online. This was
> done to make it even easier for you to find the resources that you may
> be searching for. Everyone should give a big round of applause to Chris
> Cason and the hard work he has put into this latest improvement to the
> povray.org home page.
>
> If you get time check it out and let me know what you think.
> http://www.povray.org/links/
>

> Enjoy,
>
> --
> Ken Tyler
> 1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:
> http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html

S    T   A   N    D    I   N   G       O   V   A   T   I   O   N   !!!!!
S    T   A   N    D    I   N   G       O   V   A   T   I   O   N   !!!!!
S    T   A   N    D    I   N   G       O   V   A   T   I   O   N   !!!!!
S    T   A   N    D    I   N   G       O   V   A   T   I   O   N   !!!!!

Paul B

Post a reply to this message