POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3.5 question Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  3.5 question (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: 3.5 question
Date: 24 Sep 1999 09:24:58
Message: <37eb7baa@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:12:25 -0700, Ken wrote:

>Bob Hughes wrote:
>>
>> Yikes.  No iso-surface part of the Official POV-Ray 3.5?  That's got
>> to hurt.
>
>  If Ron doesn't correct me here there are parts of the ISO-Surface patch
>that can be ported without having to use the .dll files in question.

Quite.  Most people aren't using the stuff in the DLLs anyway, but the
MSDOS version of the superpatch has all the functionality without any
DLLs.  The only things that are in DLLs are the "library" functions,
which could easily be done as internal functions a la "mesh" and "helix".

Post a reply to this message