POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3.5 question : Re: 3.5 question Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:14:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.5 question
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 24 Sep 1999 10:45:14
Message: <37eb8e7a@news.povray.org>
Paranoia, that's it... sorry I spoke abruptly Thorsten.  I saw that
part of the quote from Chris Cason which Ken had posted and
immediately began to think of what life would be like having to always
use the Super Patch instead of a Official POV-Ray.  Sorry Ron, or more
appropriately the many contributors to S.P., I'm not saying I don't
care for S.P. of course  : )
Hmmm, does the frequently-asked-questions group have any posts
regarding 3.5?  A while back I unsubscribed to that, among others, to
cut down on news retrieval.  Don't think anything ever stops the
rumors from roaming though.

Bob

Thorsten Froehlich <tho### [at] trfde> wrote in message
> In article <37eb03e4@news.povray.org> , "Bob Hughes"
<inv### [at] aolcom>