POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Cabinet or 1/2 Cabinet Camera Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cabinet or 1/2 Cabinet Camera (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: Cabinet or 1/2 Cabinet Camera
Date: 6 Sep 1999 08:02:13
Message: <37d3ad45@news.povray.org>
I'm still not getting this in my mind right.  Seems like a sort of
perspective camera to me, like say you were wanting a rectangular
region of 4x3 units at 0 z then double that at 1 z (8x6) and half that
(2x1.5) at -1 z.... am I even close?
Someone is bound to have a better grasp on your concept than I so
don't despair : ) just yet anyway.
To let you know what I'm thinking this would be like I'd have to say
it's a slice of 3D turned to one side a bit.  If so why not use
orthographic on a rotated section of a model?  I may be way off about
this, I know, so sorry if I'm confused.

PS  see p.b.i. for J. Grimberts demo gif.

Bob

Post a reply to this message