POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Conway's Life game? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Conway's Life game? (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Conway's Life game?
Date: 26 Aug 1999 18:16:10
Message: <37c5bb66.13068034@204.213.191.228>
Hi all.

I think I once saw a rendering of a stage of Conway's life game. Has
anybody coded this game in POV? Should such a kind soul exist would
he/she be willing to share the source with me? Thank you :)

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700

Post a reply to this message

> I think I once saw a rendering of a stage of Conway's life game. Has
> anybody coded this game in POV? Should such a kind soul exist would
> he/she be willing to share the source with me? Thank you :)
>
> Peter Popov
> ICQ: 15002700

I have seen it on one of the sites in my collection but I don't think it
is identified and I cannot remember where it is. It's out there Peter all
you have to do is find it :)

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: