POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Conway's Life game? : Re: Conway's Life game? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Conway's Life game?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 26 Aug 1999 19:15:05
Message: <37c7c9d4.16761954@204.213.191.228>
On Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:28:16 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>I have seen it on one of the sites in my collection but I don't think it
>is identified and I cannot remember where it is. It's out there Peter all
>you have to do is find it :)

You might consider cooking up a search engine for your page, Ken. The
POV-a-vista or something. With all the links there, it could take days
to find it. I once ran a web spider and set it to only retrieve the
title pages linked from your links page... when in hit 50 MB I gave up
:)

I think I'll just write it.

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700