POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : vcard is dead for the moment Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  vcard is dead for the moment (Message 7 to 16 of 16)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Re: vcard is dead for the moment
Date: 12 Aug 1999 08:00:56
Message: <37B2B6EB.71E3CEE0@geocities.com>
Yeah, the whole thing was probably a big tempest over a teapot.  But
before anyone else beats me to it, I will say:

"BLESS YOU!"

;-)

Matt Giwer wrote:

>         In courtesy, it is endend.
>
> --
> <blink>---please--don't---</blink>
>
> http://www.giwersworld.org/artiii/
>
> Oh my God! They've rendered Kenny!

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Date: 12 Aug 1999 09:04:57
Message: <37b2c679@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 12 Aug 1999 20:24:19 +1000, Lance Birch wrote:
>Oh yeah, and the character Kenny is a little dude hooded in an orange
>overcoat/jacket thing...
>
>Kenny gets killed in some form or manner in every episode of the show.  And
>of course they always say the catch phrase "you b*****d, YOU KILLED
>KENNY!!!".  There we are, that's where it came from.  OK, I'll shut up.

Not every episode.  Just most.  One episode had Kenny undergo two or
three near-death experiences but not actually die, and a couple of others
at the same time just didn't bother killing Kenny at all.  As I remember
the line (and I just saw South Park last night :) ) it's
"Oh my G-d, they killed Kenny!"  "You b------ds!"

Post a reply to this message

The line seems to change a bit depending on the situation.  My friend has a
rendered version of Cartman as their desktop LOL

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind