POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : vcard is dead for the moment : Re: Oh, it's also MIME encoded Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:11:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh, it's also MIME encoded
From: GRedway
Date: 13 Aug 1999 14:20:32
Message: <37B46339.18BDDD42@Totalise.co.uk>
There's a darker side to you than I previously imagined, if you could
commit such an act I dread to think what else you could be capable of.
I'm going to tread carefully around you for fear of the consequences.
Just don't hurt me, you can hurt my family and friends, just don't hurt
me I'm very sensitive to pain.

	Have a nice day (Sir),
		Graham.