POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Are we slowing things down? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:20:11 EDT (-0400)
  Are we slowing things down? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: TonyB
Subject: Are we slowing things down?
Date: 28 Jul 1999 16:55:19
Message: <379F5FC8.57FFDE8C@panama.phoenix.net>
I was just wondering if by frenetically adding so many features to the
SuperPatch we could be slowing down the release of Official 3.5. What I
am really curious about is whether the POV-Team has actually written 3.5
and is just waiting for the SuperPatch to reach 'stable' (no
modifications to be added any time soon) to add that into the ready
source, and release it Officially. If it has been written, then what's
the current progress on 4.0? Has anyone on the Team begun to rewrite POV
in C++?

Thanks in advance to all responders for quenching my overabundant
curiousity.

PS: If you saw Austin Powers, please tell me if you think this smiley

you like. If you can, hail me as its 'creator'. =)

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Non nova, sed nove.