POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Are we slowing things down? : Re: Are we slowing things down? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Are we slowing things down?
From: Ken
Date: 29 Jul 1999 03:34:17
Message: <37A00261.DB800C33@pacbell.net>
Ron Parker wrote:

> [1] minor compared to what I sent, not compared to 3.1a.  For example,
> the pigment isosurface stuff and the lighting changes are in what I sent
> Chris but not in 3.1a.

 Quick question about the isosurface stuff. I also recall from Chris's message
that there was an issue involving dll's and the isosurface patch that may
cause it omission from the official version. Has this issue been resolved in
the super patch so that full functionality of the isosurface function can
ba maintained in a cross platform release ? With the recent submissions of
images created with that function it certainly has proved that it would
be worthy of addition and I am looking foreword to it's official inclusion.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm