POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Special November IRTC Contest Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:16:06 EDT (-0400)
  Special November IRTC Contest (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Matt Giwer
Subject: Special November IRTC Contest
Date: 26 Jul 1999 20:51:55
Message: <379D029E.5A723D56@giwersworld.org>
I know this image will cause you to recoil in horror at
this
incredible monument to irrelevance that will go down in history
as the worst submission ever.
--
<blink>-------please--don't-----------------</blink>

http://www.giwersworld.org/artii/
http://www.giwersworld.org/artiii/

Finally up on 99/06/22 updated 07/13

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Special November IRTC Contest
Date: 27 Jul 1999 00:21:55
Message: <379D3330.DCA11E06@pacbell.net>
Matt Giwer wrote:

>         I know this image will cause you to recoil in horror at
> this
> incredible monument to irrelevance that will go down in history
> as the worst submission ever.

I don't understand....

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm

Post a reply to this message

From: Matt Giwer
Date: 27 Jul 1999 01:30:22
Message: <379D43EF.DC69540B@giwersworld.org>
Ken wrote:

> Matt Giwer wrote:

> >         I know this image will cause you to recoil in horror at
> > this
> > incredible monument to irrelevance that will go down in history
> > as the worst submission ever.

> I don't understand....

	How to work as many topics as possible into one image
description to try to fit any one topic. That one would get the
same image into four different competitions. And a blue fireplug
will get you into the current Monument competition.

--
<blink>-------please--don't-----------------</blink>

http://www.giwersworld.org/artii/
http://www.giwersworld.org/artiii/

Finally up on 99/06/22 updated 07/13

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

I'd be willing to bet Ken still doesn't understand. If he does maybe he
can explain it to me then.

Matt Giwer wrote:

> Ken wrote:
>
> > Matt Giwer wrote:
>
> > >         I know this image will cause you to recoil in horror at
> > > this
> > > incredible monument to irrelevance that will go down in history
> > > as the worst submission ever.
>
> > I don't understand....
>
>         How to work as many topics as possible into one image
> description to try to fit any one topic. That one would get the
> same image into four different competitions. And a blue fireplug
> will get you into the current Monument competition.
>
> --
> <blink>-------please--don't-----------------</blink>
>
> http://www.giwersworld.org/artii/
> http://www.giwersworld.org/artiii/
>
> Finally up on 99/06/22 updated 07/13

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe

> I'd be willing to bet Ken still doesn't understand. If he does maybe he
> can explain it to me then.