POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Special November IRTC Contest : Re: Special November IRTC Contest Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:24:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Special November IRTC Contest
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 27 Jul 1999 03:31:39
Message: <379D605D.9E5E7DB0@giwersworld.org>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> I'd be willing to bet Ken still doesn't understand. If he does maybe he
> can explain it to me then.

	It has been a running joke that at least half the people who
join the competition torture their image until it confesses being
on topic. One of the last ones was "I know you will think it
incredible I would produce something so ugly." The topic was of
course "incredible."

	My post used three recent topics and the November topic in one
sentence.

	I'm sure a really clever person could work more topics into one
sentence.

--
<blink>-------please--don't-----------------</blink>

http://www.giwersworld.org/artii/