POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Babylon 5 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:11:33 EDT (-0400)
  Babylon 5 (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Matt Giwer
Subject: Babylon 5
Date: 15 Jul 1999 01:53:31
Message: <378D775D.4FC68262@giwersworld.org>
This may have been beat to death in the past and if so my
apologies.

	My TV finally died yester day and I picked up a state of the art
Toshiba. Now I was living with a state of the art for the time
greyish screen when off up until now. I suddenly wich they would
die every four years as they did when I was a kid.

	Two points.

	The first being on the old TV, I was very impressed with the B5
graphics.

	The second thing is on the new TV watching Crusade the graphics
are no better than most experienced users can create in POV.

	I agree I have to go find a last season B5 show for comparison
to see if it was just the TV.

	But if it was just the TV, messing up the image like is being
shown on a pre-black matrix TV improves the realism.

	Stay tuned to this channel for further details.

--
<blink>-------please--don't-----------------</blink>

http://www.giwersworld.org/artii/
http://www.giwersworld.org/artiii/