POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Am I back? -Seems so. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Am I back? -Seems so. (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Spider
Subject: Am I back? -Seems so.
Date: 17 Jul 1999 23:37:48
Message: <3791456E.EAEA9A35@bahnhof.se>
Hello again, fellow pov'ers.
I've suffered a few (hm, more) losses the latest time, and i've now
finally managed to get my system up and running in a satisfactional way.

So, it hasn't been much povvin'g at all since I left the newsgroups, but
now it seems that I'll be able to work again.

I no longer have access to my old files(dammit) and am thus starting all
over again.(*sigh*) for better or worse is yyet to be decided.

Well, this is a test post to see if my system actually is up and
running, and a greeting to you all.

pov thee well.

//Spider

Post a reply to this message

> I've suffered a few (hm, more) losses the latest time, and i've now
> finally managed to get my system up and running in a satisfactional way.
>
> So, it hasn't been much povvin'g at all since I left the newsgroups, but
> now it seems that I'll be able to work again.
>
> I no longer have access to my old files(dammit) and am thus starting all
> over again.(*sigh*) for better or worse is yyet to be decided.
>
> Well, this is a test post to see if my system actually is up and
> running, and a greeting to you all.
>
> pov thee well.
>
> //Spider

  Oh well the party is over. Spider is back (sigh!).

  You have the satisfaction of knowing that you posted a lot of your source
code for others and it can easily be retrieved from this server. Not is all
lost after all.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net