POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Am I back? -Seems so. : Am I back? -Seems so. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Am I back? -Seems so.
From: Spider
Date: 17 Jul 1999 23:37:48
Message: <3791456E.EAEA9A35@bahnhof.se>
Hello again, fellow pov'ers.
I've suffered a few (hm, more) losses the latest time, and i've now
finally managed to get my system up and running in a satisfactional way.

So, it hasn't been much povvin'g at all since I left the newsgroups, but
now it seems that I'll be able to work again.

I no longer have access to my old files(dammit) and am thus starting all
over again.(*sigh*) for better or worse is yyet to be decided.

Well, this is a test post to see if my system actually is up and
running, and a greeting to you all.

pov thee well.

//Spider