POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoV World Map update Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  PoV World Map update (Message 1 to 10 of 64)
From: Bob
Subject: PoV World Map update
Date: 24 Jun 1999 22:22:00
Message: <3772E7C3.74469EE9@aol.com>
http://members.aol.com/wrld0rigin/povwrldjpg.htm

Please try to click on either, or both, North America and/or Europe for closeup views.
If you click elsewhere on one of the faces of the world you will go to the coordinate
submission page. Clicking on the title will take you to a current list of people.
Keep in mind there has been no new additions, if you haven't sent your location in,
please think about doing so.

Thankyou.
Bob

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe

> Please try to click on either, or both, North America and/or Europe for closeup
views.
> If you click elsewhere on one of the faces of the world you will go to the
coordinate
> submission page. Clicking on the title will take you to a current list of people.
> Keep in mind there has been no new additions, if you haven't sent your location in,
> please think about doing so.
>
> Thankyou.
> Bob

Well done Bob!

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler

Post a reply to this message

Done well Bob for an old timer that is. Tee Hee

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 21:21:55 -0500, Bob <inv### [at] aolcom> wrote:

>http://members.aol.com/wrld0rigin/povwrldjpg.htm
>
>Please try to click on either, or both, North America and/or Europe for closeup
views.
>If you click elsewhere on one of the faces of the world you will go to the coordinate
>submission page. Clicking on the title will take you to a current list of people.
>Keep in mind there has been no new additions, if you haven't sent your location in,
>please think about doing so.
>
>Thankyou.
>Bob

Take a look at Europe. I can see myself! There, that's me! That
isolated, lonely, deserted dot in the lower right corner :~(

I want a friend to play in the object {Sandbox finish {crand 0.75} }
with :~(

<hides in a corner and bursts in tears>

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700

Post a reply to this message

>Please try to click on either, or both, North America and/or Europe for
closeup views.
>If you click elsewhere on one of the faces of the world you will go to the
coordinate
>submission page. Clicking on the title will take you to a current list of
people.
>Keep in mind there has been no new additions, if you haven't sent your
location in,
>please think about doing so.
>
>Thankyou.
>Bob

Wow, Three in south Africa. Who are the other two?
(I'm the one in JHB)

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
   My Software never has bugs, It just develops random features

>Wow, Three in south Africa. Who are the other two?
>(I'm the one in JHB)
>
>Gail

Post a reply to this message