POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoV World Map update Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:29:00 EDT (-0400)
  PoV World Map update (Message 25 to 34 of 64)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: PoV World Map update
Date: 26 Jun 1999 10:55:08
Message: <3774e9cc@news.povray.org>
Yes, that's exactly how I meant it... sorry for the confusion, I thought it
was obvious.

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind
Mark Gordon wrote in message <3773DE1F.6F61F05F@mailbag.com>...
>Ken wrote:
>>
>>   It is my understanding the Bob has intentionally omitted the
association
>> between name and place for those who do not wish to disclose such
information
>> publicly but wished to participate in the project. Therefore it would not
be
>> polite to ask him to betray this trust.
>
>I took that to be an invitation to the person to please stand up, not a
>request on Bob's part to tell us who the person is.
>
>For the record, I'm the one in Madison, Wisconsin.
>
>--
>Mark Gordon
>mtg### [at] povrayorg

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Date: 26 Jun 1999 10:58:53
Message: <3774eaad@news.povray.org>
>Thanks to you Lance B. another error discovered.

*takes a bow*

OK I'll shut up and go back to my designing...

--
Lance.

---