POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: New Superpatch available for download (finally) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: New Superpatch available for download (finally) (Message 11 to 20 of 27)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 7 Messages >>>
From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: New Superpatch available for download (finally)
Date: 10 Jun 1999 09:45:45
Message: <375FC273.12E7D4F2@compuserve.com>
Is anyone planning on doing a Mac version? Even a quick-and-dirty
compile, without features such as syntax coloring for the new keywords
etc.

Post a reply to this message

From: Alex Vandiver
Date: 10 Jun 1999 09:47:47
Message: <375FC0B8.9CEB2C63@tiac.net>
> Any other bugs I should be looking for?

You might want to poke at the camera code; Camera Ray Perturbation, as the
docs put it, causes at least the Windows version to die ungracefully..
-Alex Vandiver

Post a reply to this message