POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: New Superpatch available for download (finally) : Re: ANNOUNCE: New Superpatch available for download (finally) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: New Superpatch available for download (finally)
From: Ron Parker
Date: 10 Jun 1999 21:22:21
Message: <37606454.238621935@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 10 Jun 1999 21:34:33 -0300, Simon de Vet <sde### [at] istarca>
wrote:

>Chris Huff wrote:
>
>> Is anyone planning on doing a Mac version? Even a quick-and-dirty
>> compile, without features such as syntax coloring for the new keywords
>> etc.
>
>Actually, this version doesn't colour code the new keywords either, making
>me keep thinking I spelled something wrong :)

Well, I'm doing what I can about that one.  Looking at the read-only
source to cmedit.dll that's included with the windows source, it seems
as though it would be easy enough to move the keyword-highlighting
code into the executable where it could be changed.  That's a job for
the POV-Team, though.  The suggestion has been passed along.