POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gradient? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:38:56 EDT (-0400)
  Gradient? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: ingo
Subject: Gradient?
Date: 9 Jun 1999 16:44:51
Message: <375ed243@news.povray.org>
In the scene below, I try to make a plane with the texture, first quarter black,
second white and the tophalf is a gradient from black to white. Well, that's
what I expected, but the top half shows a gradient form 50% to white. Why?
(Tried the same setup with a texture_map, with the same result)
How to get the result I want?

ingo
--
Met dank aan de muze met het glazen oog.

#declare CamLoc=-15*z;
camera {
  location CamLoc
  look_at z