POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : silly features Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  silly features (Message 11 to 20 of 41)
From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: silly features
Date: 8 Jun 1999 13:31:37
Message: <375d5379@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 08 Jun 1999 08:39:32 -0700, Ken wrote:
>Ron Parker wrote:
>>
>> Already implemented in the next superpatch, thanks to Matthew Corey
>> Brown (xenoarch).  But don't ask me when you can have it. :)
>
>When can I have it ?

Relax, Ken, you're gonna get it.  Boy are you gonna get it.

Post a reply to this message

From: Matthew Bennett
Date: 8 Jun 1999 14:19:29
Message: <375d5eb1@news.povray.org>
Ron Parker wrote in message <375d5379@news.povray.org>...
>On Tue, 08 Jun 1999 08:39:32 -0700, Ken wrote:
>>Ron Parker wrote:
>>>
>>> Already implemented in the next superpatch, thanks to Matthew Corey
>>> Brown (xenoarch).  But don't ask me when you can have it. :)
>>
>>When can I have it ?
>
>Relax, Ken, you're gonna get it.  Boy are you gonna get it.

So this'll be included the upcoming version of the Superpatch?
Cool :)  Any ideas how many more weekends it might take though?

(Yes.. I ~know~ it sounds like I'm being a right pain in the <fill in>,
particularly that I'm sure Ron has plenty of more important/pressing things
to do than work on a ~freeware~ patch, but it's jjuusssssttt that I'm keen
to use his excellent work :)  I understand how time consuming such a
thing can be though, being a programmer myself.  Sorry to Ron if the above
sounded rude or anything though - it was not intended.)

/\/\/\//

Post a reply to this message