POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Modellers for the Mac? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:37:48 EDT (-0400)
  Modellers for the Mac? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Simon de Vet
Subject: Modellers for the Mac?
Date: 7 Jun 1999 16:57:41
Message: <375C326D.74142665@istar.ca>
I'm chained to an Imac at work, with a lot of free time on my hands.
I've gotton POV installed on my machine, but I'm not a coding man.. are
there any nice modellers out there for this kind of a machine? Moray's
only DOS and windows.. shame :(

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet

Post a reply to this message