POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Modellers for the Mac? : Re: Modellers for the Mac? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modellers for the Mac?
From: Alan Kong
Date: 8 Jun 1999 23:45:49
Message: <375fda47.237923445@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 07 Jun 1999 20:48:29 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>  Would not that last line in your sig be better if it were instead worded
>like so  -
>
>- get together to exchange ideas, information, and their experience with others
>
>Just a thought ...
>
>--
>Ken Tyler

  Hmm. I like what you wrote. I tried to change the signature text
file late (*very* late) last night but forgot which directory I store
it in. I know it's there somewhere! I know I had to point Agent where
to find the darned thing in the first place. I will check it out again
tomorrow since I have a day off from work.

  When I wrote that sig it felt a little 'off' but I couldn't put my
finger on what needed changing. Thanks for your input, Ken.

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts from around the world