POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : new photon patch Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:34:39 EDT (-0400)
  new photon patch (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Nathan Kopp
Subject: new photon patch
Date: 29 May 1999 23:45:23
Message: <3750A5D6.E57C73D8@Kopp.com>
In case some of you don't check the unofficial.patches group, I have
released a new version of the photon patch with some bug fixes and
memory optimizations.  (A word of warning... area lights almost work
right, but if you use large area lights, the caustics might look
splotchy... I'm still working on a fix for that.)

http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

-Nathan

Post a reply to this message

>In case some of you don't check the unofficial.patches group, I have
>released a new version of the photon patch with some bug fixes and
>memory optimizations.  (A word of warning... area lights almost work
>right, but if you use large area lights, the caustics might look
>splotchy... I'm still working on a fix for that.)
>
>http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

<bounce> <big big grin>  THANKS!!!!!

Just in time to test run my new computer!!!

I'm gonna have fun this coming weekend.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
   My Software never has bugs, It just develops random features