POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : new photon patch : Re: new photon patch Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new photon patch
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 31 May 1999 06:33:15
Message: <3752575b.0@news.povray.org>
Nathan Kopp wrote in message <3750A5D6.E57C73D8@Kopp.com>...
>In case some of you don't check the unofficial.patches group, I have
>released a new version of the photon patch with some bug fixes and
>memory optimizations.  (A word of warning... area lights almost work
>right, but if you use large area lights, the caustics might look
>splotchy... I'm still working on a fix for that.)
>
>http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

<bounce> <big big grin>  THANKS!!!!!

Just in time to test run my new computer!!!

I'm gonna have fun this coming weekend.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
   My Software never has bugs, It just develops random features