POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Command line questions... (DOS/WIN) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Command line questions... (DOS/WIN) (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Steve
Subject: Re: Command line questions... (DOS/WIN)
Date: 28 Jun 1999 08:00:05
Message: <37775AE3.2BA36D1E@ndirect.co.uk>
I second that about the help file, but imagine that the
younger/newer users would find the new format more accessible.

So maybe it would be good to have the help files in the two
different formats, or at least have the current information in
the old format available for download, as packaging two lots of
help would increase the size of the package unreasonably.

--
Cheers
Steve

%HAV-A-NICEDAY Error reading file mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

Post a reply to this message