POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Command line questions... (DOS/WIN) : Re: Command line questions... (DOS/WIN) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:34:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Command line questions... (DOS/WIN)
From: Steve
Date: 28 Jun 1999 08:00:07
Message: <37775D7D.1849683B@ndirect.co.uk>
I printed it out at work when I got the old version, it held the
printer up all morning, but was well worth it.  I've got it all
in a big ring binder and still use it almost all the time as the
new help format is horible.

--
Cheers
Steve

%HAV-A-NICEDAY Error reading file mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk