POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU (Message 13 to 22 of 32)
From: Rick
Subject: Re: WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU
Date: 17 May 1999 15:36:09
Message: <37406199.0@news.povray.org>
cheers for the link ken, its looks one of the better OC sites i have seen in
a while.

the heatsink and fan combination while being very effective, will raise the
tempreture inside the case, and when running processor instesive
applications 24/7 the hs/fan will become less effective over time, as warm
air is blown across the hs.

The speed I am aiming for currently causes the CPU to post after a few
sceonds, even with a very good alu HS/FAN

have a look at

http://members.easyspace.com/coolk6/ - especially the cooling setups page

and

http://www.agaweb.com/coolcpu/

for a better idea about what i am looking at.

Rick

Post a reply to this message