POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Who is the greater threat to mankind? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:33:43 EDT (-0400)
  Who is the greater threat to mankind? (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Who is the greater threat to mankind?
Date: 9 May 1999 18:44:28
Message: <373603A5.DE997913@erols.com>
I'm working on my next IRTC animation (yes, it will have Rusty!), and
I would like to know whose effigy you would prefer to see destroyed:

1.  Bill Gates
2.  Barney the Dinosaur

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: Lewis
Subject: Re: Who is the greater threat to mankind?
Date: 9 May 1999 19:23:40
Message: <37360AE2.C2F2E01D@netvision.net.il>
With all due respect to Barney, my faaaaaavorite dinasour (that is the
one I'd like to kill most), I think that Bill Gates is even worse. At
least he doesn't sing, tho.

Post a reply to this message